domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Information about Me

My name is Nieves Vázquez González, I´m 19 years old and I was born in Ceuta in 1989.
I am nice, sincere, extrovert, happy and friend of my friends.
My height is 1´56 metres, I am of medium height. My hair is of black color, wavy and long hair, and my eyes are brown.

The members of my family are, my father, my mother and my sister.
Now I´m studying the second year of infant education in the Faculty of Ceuta ("University of education and humanities").
I would like to be employed at future of teacher at college.

My hobbies are shopping and to be with my friend and my favorite food are eggs with potatoes.
My favorite colours are blue and pink, and I would like to travel all over the world with my boyfriend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario